My name is Josh.
I am a native English speaker and I have been teaching English to students of all levels for 10 years. I moved to Poland in mid-2018 and currently live in the wonderful city of Szczecin. My passions include books, bikes, coffee, and pierogi! I enjoy meeting and getting to know new people. I also love teaching, reading, writing, and studying English!
I am a qualified teacher with several different qualifications, including:
- a Bachelor’s Degree with honours in English
- a Graduate Diploma in Education (with English teaching specialisation)
- a Cambridge Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA)
- a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- a Graduate Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
I have worked at different schools and in one-on-one tutoring, and have helped many students to:
- prepare for exams including IELTS, Cambridge exams (FCE, CAE, OET), PTE, TOEFL and TOEIC
- prepare for study in English-language school and university courses
- prepare for living in English-speaking countries
- prepare for work, including help with specialist language such as legal, medical, technical and business English
- create job applications and prepare for interviews and for working in English speaking workplaces
- feel more confident speaking English!